Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cloud hosting with full management

Which cloud hosting has a broad way to manage the site and server? To really have full control not only over the installation of additional software, but also to be able to configure the server to suit your needs and manage resources.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Cloud hosting with full management

Do hosting providers even provide such services? I honestly thought before that when you buy cloud hosting you can only install additional software from the list available from the hosting provider and no more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is a misconception that roams the Internet. But there is some truth in it; not all hosting providers are willing to provide full access to cloud hosting for management to their customers.

Junior Hostboard Member Gremlion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not all hosting providers can provide full access to their customers and site management of the server and the website. So you can install additional software, including to destabilize the server. Here is are no high cloud-managed hosting Fully Managed Cloud Hosting with CPanel From $59.95 rates. Although, the proper hosting provider is all set up and excludes this possibility. That allows you to install what you want.
    <a href="https://www.hostforweb.com/cloud/managed_cloud/">https://www.hostforweb.com/cloud/managed_cloud/</a>
    Last edited by Gremlion; April 8th, 2022 at 08:08 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I have updated my domain with the expired siteground service and I was told it would take about 15 hours. Unfortunately, they never answered me and I didn't understand why. After complaining about https://siteground.pissedconsumer.com/review.html which I described, many contacted this company and they helped me. I still didn't understand how they could have lost my technical support request to them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cloud hosting is a type of hosting which is offered on virtual servers that drag the resources from an underlying network of physical servers.
    Businesses that receive high traffic on their websites and require more resources mostly opt for cloud hosting.
    It is one of the best options even for growing businesses as it is quite affordable web hosting option.
    Additionally, in cloud hosting all updates related to software and security are done automatically. You don’t have to worry about doing them manually.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quite a sore subject for probably all business owners or large companies. When I started my own company, I had a problem with field management software. I didn't know how to increase the productivity of the team and at the same time keep track of all the projects and so on. I got help from Field Service Management Software for Audio-Video Integration - Sirvez . I contacted them and we discussed all the nuances of our collaboration. They did all the work quickly and I was satisfied.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hi, yes, I use cloud hosting for my work, it does not cost very much, but it gives a lot of advantages, if you are interested in it, you can find all the information here rent server so that I don't paint all the pros for a long time. The only thing I should mention is that the speed of work here is simply gorgeous, I have not met anything faster.