Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

new titfight animations (5min)

I made a longer titfight animation. The begining are the same as before.
    Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

I don't know why I share my work, because when I need help, nobody try to help me .....
    need help for a titfight text simulator
    It tooks 15 minutes to a english speaker to create one skill. It tooks hours and hours to me to make a video of 5 minutes or to work on a titfight simulator.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: new titfight animations (5min)

Wow, again you're doing phenomenal work! I really like how you have paced the fight so far, there is a clear progress and I can imagine how determined each woman is to prove her tits are the best, but at the same time they are frustrated because, so far, they are equal. So they must fight stronger and harder to prove who is better. The only thing missing now is the finish when the other woman's tits collapse under the better pair

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: new titfight animations (5min)

Quote Originally Posted by barata77 View Post
    Wow, again you're doing phenomenal work! I really like how you have paced the fight so far, there is a clear progress and I can imagine how determined each woman is to prove her tits are the best, but at the same time they are frustrated because, so far, they are equal. So they must fight stronger and harder to prove who is better. The only thing missing now is the finish when the other woman's tits collapse under the better pair
    Well said. I agree.

to thecatzman: I think, that some people want help you, but english is not their native language and description of titfight moves are stylistic difficult for them. For example, I'm not english native speaker too.