Thread: Introductory Thread

Mareyjones5

Hi and welcome to the "Boycott of American Girl Products" message board.

As some of you may know, American Girl has been selling the popular "I Can" bracelets since late August. Seventy cents of your dollar for buying the bracelet goes to Girls Inc., an advocacy group that supports abortion rights and acceptance of lesbianism. Because of American Girls refusal to sever ties with Girls Inc, the Chicago-based Prolife Action League and conservatives urge consumers not to buy from American Girl this holiday season, starting November 1, 2005.

My parents have always taught me that abortion is the murder of an innocent baby and it is wrong and horrible. I am surprised that American Girl, a wonderful, pure, wholesome company with moral values, would be apart of something so wrong, evil, and deceitful. And as a faithful American Girl fan, I cannot be apart of that. I'm sure that most of you with young daughters feel the same way.

Thank you for visiting my message board and I hope you will take part in the boycott of American Girl products.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 04, 2005 01:26 PM: Message edited by: 4truthandjustice ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Weren't you Little_one from the AG message board?

Mareyjones5

Yes, I was. I decided to stop posting on the American Girl Fans Message Board because they have too many absurd rules, and they don't even allow you voice your opinions and thoughts without getting into a hissy fit. I cannot deal with all that - and I'm just a kid.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4truthandjustice:
    Yes, I was. I decided to stop posting on the American Girl Fans Message Board because they have too many absurd rules, and they don't even allow you voice your opinions and thoughts without getting into a hissy fit. I cannot deal with all that - and I'm just a kid.[/QUOTE
    Come on. There is nothing wrong with that board!