Thread: Closing Message Board

Mareyjones5

I am closing my message board and deleting my account because my Mom and I have agreed that I am too young to be debating with adults, and I cannot take all this AG controversy stuff anymore. I hate to think that American Girl is financially supporting a company who advocates the murder of a little, innocent baby and acceptance of lesbianism. I just wanted to talk with someone who, besides my parents, could understand my feelings over this controversy and not take everything so offensive.

I could just cry over this horrible experience on Hostboard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also wanted to say something else; Tra, I don't know who you are, where you're from, what you did, or what you have done. But you are a very nice Christian lady, and I respect and admire you for coming out with an American Girl Christian board, not being afraid to spread the truth about abortion or talk about God. If there were more people like you in the world, we would live in a peaceful society. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jennifer9: Thank you so much! You are so welcome to post there as often as you can. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thank you again... you've no idea how much that post touched me.

God Bless You!
    Tra