Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys,

I was hashing out an idea today. I want to get a deck grading system going, online. Basically you would register your decks (every card) with the site and start on grade 20. you gain points for beating other registered decks and tournaments would have registered deck sections where you take grade points off each other and the levels are all tracked on the site. Each time you win the grade goes up depending on the relative grade difference. If you lose or modify the decks contents you lose points. Each player can register 3 decks and the grades will be viewable online. There will be prizes.

Tell me what you think or if you have ideas to make this work or work better.

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

After a little reconsideration the first version of the grading system is up on the website in the tournament section. Please have a look and register for the trial. Depending on your views on the suggested formet will depend on whether we go ahead and make it a fully automated system. Once a few people have registered they will all get contacted and the test run will begin. It end up being the true run if all goes well.

Thanks,

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nathan

I look at the grading system in the tournament area and I really like the idea only hope to get enough players in the our area to get it going.