Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey I'm new to the game I'm hoping to get some cards here soon about how many bosters should I buy?

Thanks Jusin Cannaday <><

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While I bought a booster box at the national tournament for redemption and my son and I have been able to put togeather two very competive decks and probably have enought left for 1 more. That would be close but possible I think. so I would think 15 to 20 boosters would allow you to build a very solid deck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Tom!

Good to have you online. Watching Psychomansam build a deck is as painful as pulling hairs one by one from your leg!! Especially when you are eager to play. He is not much faster when playing either [img]frown.gif[/img] .

On the subject of deck building though. What sort of decks have you built Tom? I am interested to know the gifts and strongholds people enjoy using.

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Thomas, thats impressive, you must be pretty good at building decks to do that - I bought a booster box, and only built one deck! Doing that lets you build pretty much any deck you can think of once you get trading, but its definitely easier to build around what you have! When i design a deck, I start by looking at my starting characters and build around them....but then, as Nathan would tell you( [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nath) i take a long time to design a deck! Keep at it, and get other people in your area to join in, so you can play other people and trade with them, all good fun, and healthy, Godly stuff too!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nathan

My son has a pretty effect evangelism deck it plays pretty fast. I have a slower teaching/pastoring deck I do alright with it as long as I can slow other decks down. More cards will help both these decks but I do believe they would do alright in their present forms.

BTW I have Raj in my deck you remember that hard to find UR.