Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm from Emporia, KS. I bought a starter deck at the Missouri State Redemption tournament. The artwork scared me at first and I couldn't find anyone to play with. I read the rule book and liked the card interaction. After seeing it played at Redemption Nationals, I finally got someone to play test it with me. I liked it enough that I ordered some starters and boosters for my store. I haven't sold any just yet. I like the artwork on all the cards except the characters. Honestly, I don't know how you would do it any different, but a lot of my players around here look at the character cards and they think the game is weird because it has actual people.(not that the people aren't attractive, they just don't know how a CCG can have portraits) It'll take a while for the game to catch on here locally. I've kind of flooded the local market this year because I introduced Lord of the Rings, Timestream and The Mission. All of my old Redemption players aren't sure what to do now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member Rev. David Wagoner's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I am a new Pastor of a small church in the Florida Keys. I recently contacted Cactus Games about purchasing some Starter Decks & Booster Packs to begin growing a new Youth Group.

I have never seen the game in operation, but it sounds very interesting! I have played Redemption before, but this game sounds even more exciting!

Inactive Member legolas greenleaf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am from Indiana. I first came upon the game one year ago. When I went in to the Christian book store there Nathan was. I learned the game beat him and went home happy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm from Elizabethtown,PA,USA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12