Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum for the new customizable card game The Mission. Please visit the official website here if you have not already done so. Also please post any questions or comments you may have about The Mission. I look forward to answering questions, discussing news and strategy, or just finding out where people get together to play.

I would also point out that you can view old messages using the dropdown box in the top/right portion of the main screen.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 10, 2003 08:36 AM: Message edited by: YodaTravis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi.....*S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi! I was wondering in The Mission how exactly do you take turns playing? Can you play your Mission and Enemy cards at anytime? And do you just take turns playing cards until someone has more VP than another and then play switches over to the person with the least VP. I read the Instruction book but it wasn't a whole lot of help as far as when you can play cards and stuff. And does the heart icon on mission cards mean that in order to play that card the Christian you are playing it on has to have a heart value of that or greater? Please help me with these questions. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Normire,

The turn has phases. The only phase in which you can play cards from your hand is the action phase. Assuming basic rules the following applies during the action phase... each player takes alternate actions starting with the player with least VP. In a players action they may play up to 1 mission and up to 1 enemy card, then the next player has an action. Once neither player plays a card in their action the action phase ends, move on to the discard phase.

The heart values on the Christians are only used when seeing if that Christian gets saved or not. Response numbers on the mission cards are only refered to in relation to making evangelism attempts. Any conditions for a card are always in the middle of the text box. Therefore these numbers are irrelavant outside of evangelism attempts.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions then please post them.

Nathan

PS Hi Mia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is going on with the Mission web site?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Okay the website should be accessable from www.getthemission.com now and I am working to get the other address aimed right too.

Sorry about that guys.

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks