Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there- I live in California and I've only posted a few questions so far, but I wanted to post what I think of the Mission ,just to see what you think. The Mission is definitely on a par with the other CCGs that I've played. I think the diversity of the different gifts are pretty good, but I think the benefits of some are definitely better than others. Ex- the pastoring abilities to remove strongholds are far more helpful than intersession's temporary gift-building. It's great that there are so many aspects to the cards themselves. This is going to allow room for many more excellent ideas for cards to come. I've only played with a few people, (mostly my beautiful wife) so I haven't seen too many deck-building ideas other than the ones I've come up with. The message board has been great, and I'll try to post more ideas too. Thanks, In Him, Jerrad

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for that Jerrad,
    I am working on giving some of the gifts a slight boost for the next set and of course there is a new gift... Worship. This is completely different again. The gift of Worship tends to be very powerful but only helps the Christian who has the gift and not others. Also Gifts will start to play a bigger role in the next set and an idea I am testing out (people opinions on it welcome) is that there are characters who are placed in the Mission deck called ministers. They are played directly into your church but have no maturity and don't add to your VP but you can use their gifts. The dice is placed with the star at the top.

Nathan

PS Jerrad I popped something nice in the mail for you today [img]wink.gif[/img]