Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Hi guys,

Just want the opinion of people who have played with boosters. I am considering adding in an extra rule for the reprint of the rulebook and want your opinion. I have found that if a deck has a really high maturity to begin with they have an unfair advantage so I suggest this ammendment (not that I wanted to have to make any). The 3 starting Christians cannot have a total maturity of greater than 7. This is rarely restrictive unless you are building for a quick "evangelise and win" deck. I think this should make sure games are not over before they really begin. In the next set there will be another 46 or so characters so getting the wanted stats should not be a problem. Anyway, what do others think?

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I would wait until after the first round of tournaments to see if those types of decks have an unfair advantage. Rule changes are a big deal and I would be very hesistant to make one so early in the life of the game. Just my 2 cents.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would agree in the games my son and I have played the starting Maturity has not had a great effect on who has finally won. Hold off till people have a chance to build more decks and see if it becomes a major problem

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey,
    I would be against adding this rule. I think that the "quick decks" (of which I have one) will not work in the long run. In fact I have another deck which was built to de well and beat up a quick deck. Let's just say that we played for an hour and had to quit!! The quick deck won't work. (Nathan I'll email you later my new deck) Later,
    OurGodlivz
    www.RedemptionVA.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would probably be against any rule changes this early in the game. I haven't had long enough to learn the game really well yet. Give me some time before you start changing the rules on me. [img]smile.gif[/img]