Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,

Some people seem to be having trouble getting boosters. Is anyone finding that stores sell starters and not boosters? If so please respond to this post as to which cause that shouldn't be happening. Also if there is literally no-where near you that does the game I would like to know that too so that I know areas not covered. Or is it that stores have ordered them but they are taking a long time coming. I have been hearing a lot of these sort of stories but can't really resolve anything without knowing the problem a bit better.

Thanks,

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Nathan,

I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area; I know that all Parables bookstores are supposed to carry the game. I've been to my local Parables bookstore a handful of times in the past few weeks and they still haven't gotten them in yet. I'm trying to be patient but I *so* want some booster packs! If you e-mail me, Nathan, I'll give you the pertinent info.

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I havent really found any where to buy boosters either! But i am hoping that you can tell me where to buy them in northern Indiana,(warsaw)

Thanks

Inactive Member Rev. David Wagoner's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I am the Pastor of the Church of God in Marathon, Florida, (Florida Keys). We have just received our 1st shipment of Mission Starter Sets & Boosters. We are starting a Friday evening gaming group. Anyone in the Keys are welcome to drop by!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to hear of a new group starting up. Any game questions you come across, post 'em and I shall answer.

Nathan

PS Make sure they all register. The community section will be updated soon and a lot of attention will be going into setting up the system next year

Inactive Member Rev. David Wagoner's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the encouraging words, Nathan.

And thank you for providing such a fine game. Over the last several evenings, my wife & I have begun learning how to play. We have to know all about The Mission, if we hope to unleash it on our new Teen Group in early January of 2003. Yet, something has happened as we have been learning the game... We love it! What a fun game! And we haven't even started on the Advanced Rules yet, Nathan.

We continue to be amazed at how well the mechanics mirror the true Christian experience. I envision teaching the teenagers all about living the Christian life, as we all sit around the gaming table playing The Mission.

We will keep in touch!
    Pastor ~ D