Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Dear Nathan, I think your grading system is a little hard to understand it needs help. It just makes no sense.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I guess it is just an unfamiliar concept to some people. This is just a test, if it proves unpopular I will change into something else. It is similar in concept to the chess grading system.

Basically the idea is that if one player is graded then they get less points from beating a low grade player than a higher graded player. So... the chart works by taking the winners grade and subtracting the loser's. Therefore if the number is negative then the officially weaker player has won and so therefore gains lots of points and the loser loses lots. If the winners grade subtract the losers grade is positive then the higher graded player won, which he should do and so the winner gains a few points and the loser loses a few. Use the chart on that basis and things should be fine. REMEMBER to e-mail game results so I can update the site, once its up [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Make sense?

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nathan,

I am kinda confused in the whole negative/positive thing!!! Explain it in a better way!!! LOL

Philip