Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am new to the hostboard and I was wanting to know if there is anyone out there from the Indiana area that plays or holds tournaments.By the way the game is awesome.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there,

There are quite a few players in the Indiana area but I don't know of any tournaments being held. I would like to be able to set up tournaments but it is not easy as I am in another country but if anyone out there does want to run a tournament feel free to contact me for help and ideas. I may be able to send a few goodies as prizes too. You can call me direct on 01144 1303 211434 or e-mail me on [email protected]. As for Indiana there are quite a few players from Warsaw listed on the community section.

Hope this helps,

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I'm am from the Sullivan County area.But if people are willing to get together,I'm willing to travel every so often.Anybody can get a hold of me at [email protected] to get some good competition going.The few goodies sounds good to play for also. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 26, 2003 12:45 PM: Message edited by: InHisservice ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 26, 2003 12:51 PM: Message edited by: InHisservice ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to play in a tournament, but I'm in Kansas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Speaking of tournaments, has there been any word yet on a WORLD TOURNAMENT? You know like a world championship or anything? I'd be willing to travel to a BIG tourny like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I have decided that it is not going to be easy for me to do what I had hoped to do, at least not for a while. And that was to move to the US and do a lot of groundwork like setting up tournaments etc. However I have been contacting a few people I know and some have shown willingness to do that for me and so i am working on a system whereby players get support and financial/product benefits by starting playgroups and hosting tournaments. If you would be interested in starting something up in your area please e-mail me at [email protected] include your phone number as well. I ahve recently switched computers which has made updating the site impossible until I can get certain equipment but the entire site and the way the community is going to be run (i.e. it will actually be run rather than ignored) is due for change. effectively I can't do everything from over here so I am looking for those who would like to help get this excellent but underplayed game going.

Thanks,

Nathan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to call and see if anyone has signed up for my playgroup papers I put out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would be willing to host tournaments. My store (Lock, Stock & Bible), hosts four weekly playgroups for all four different CCGs that we carry:
    Monday - Lord of the Rings
    Tuesday - Redemption
    Wednesday - The Mission
    Thursday - Timestream
    Unfortunately, I've only had people come to The Mission playgroup a couple of times. The cannibalization factor of carrying four games in a small city means none of the games gets REALLY big. The Mission was the most recent game I introduced and it is having a hard time getting started.
    Tournaments would REALLY improve my chances of building a playgroup. Please contact me with any and all information on hosting The Mission tournaments. My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks!