As seen on Oprah and 20/20, THIS SYSTEM REALLY WORKS!!!

In this text I will give you all the information you need to get started today and be on your way to financial independence.

This is one program that even the most skeptical person would have trouble not trying (and succeeding). I am not going to ask you to send me any compensation for this information. It is yours to use as you desire.

In October of 2004, I received an e-mail with all the promises of thousands of dollars in just weeks. I, like most would, thought that it was just a scam to get what little money I had. Yet, I didn't delete it. I remembered two things my father once told me, "Skepticism breeds failure, while belief leads to success", and "Those who never try, never succeed." So I came back to it, and read it again. I looked into everything and thought about what I had to loose (not a thing). I started on my way and found out that this is the cheapest, fastest, and easiest way to make to make serious money online-PERIOD.
?
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT METHOD IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR SEE THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS METHOD MIGHT TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6, BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THAT TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY; THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS VERY EASILY AND QUICKLY.

From PayPal:

"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a paypal money making method floating around at the moment you may have heard or seen the $6 method. You may have even taken part in it well we have been asked a lot of questions about this method the answer is yes it does work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is legal and has made a big hit on the internet this year. If you would like to take part in this method or would like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for using PayPal!"

All you will need is:

An e-mail address

A Business PayPal account (which is free), with a deposit of at least $6 in it

A list of OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS e-mail addresses (I will explain how to get that)

And 15 to 30 minutes of your time

This program takes just a half hour and after that, there is absolutely no work to do. And yet, you will stand to gain thousands of dollars in the next few weeks for those 30 minutes of easy work.

Here is what you do..

Step 1
If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you have to do is click on the PayPal link below and SIGN UP. It takes 2 minutes and is completely safe!

www.paypal.com

You need to have a business account (not a personal account) otherwise you won't be able to accept credit card payments from other people.

Step 2
After your account is set up, send $1 to each of the six e-mail addresses below, along with a note saying:

"Please add me to your mailing list."

Be certain to add this note, as it is what KEEPS THIS PROGRAM LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the PayPal site. It's so easy!

When you send your $1 payments to the addresses on this list, do it with a smile because "as you sow, so shall you reap!"

Here is the current list:

[email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
5. [email protected]
6. [email protected]

After you have transferred a $1 payment to each of the e-mail addresses on this list, something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief, and conviction in the system. You have just proved to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have seen for yourself, first hand, that this Business actually works!

Step 3
Use any search engine and search for "Opportunity Seekers Optin Email List" and you will have your choice of suppliers to choose from. You can also search "Message Boards" and post this letter on them. I suggest for you to send at least 200 e-mails and/or post on 200 message boards (it works a lot faster than just sending to your friends and family, which is also an option for you). If you choose to post and/or e-mail more than 200, that will increase the response, which in turn increases your income. Now, before you send and/or post this letter, add your e-mail address to the #6 position and move everyone else up, and then remove e-mail in the #1 position.

Sending this letter and payment via e-mail, response time is extremely fast. That is why it only takes a few days to start getting those $1 payments to start flooding into your PayPal account! You may think that $1 doesn't sound like much, but this system has a great return. Let me show you how that adds up.

A 3% response is $55,986
A 4% response is $299,592
A 5% response is $1,111,110
And At a conservative response, for example 6% return rate:

You send out 200 e-mails, 12 of those people send $1= $12
Those 12 send out 200 e-mails, 144 people send you $1= $144
Those 144 send out 200 e-mails, 1,728 people send you $1= $1,728
Those 1,728 send out 200 e-mails, 20,736 people send you $1= $20,736
Those 20,736 send out 200 e-mails, 248,832 people send you $1= $248,832
Those 248,832 send out 200 e-mails, 2,985,984 people send you $1= $2,985,984
That all adds up to be $3,234,816

EVEN AT ONLY A 2% RESPONSE YOU STILL WOULD GET $5,450!!! With that kind of money, why not try?

Here are a few tips that I have learned:
*As soon as you get your addresses, send the e-mails ASAP while the list is still fresh
*File your responses alphabetically everyday.
*Remain calm! Keep your job until you have time to plan your next step.
- Give 10% of your new income to a charitable organization (you reap what you sow)
- Save 10%, set aside 10% to buy more addresses, 20% for your bills, 30% for
taxes and 20% to enjoy.
- Not enough? Send! Send! Send!
THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow through with sending out $6.00, it works!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200***

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!

**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL.**
$$$$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL!

*Together we can make this dream a reality !