Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No one else will tell about so I will (Shut up!)Okay LONG GAME. 3times longer than Halo2 BUt with no cut scenes the action is fast paced and non-stop with well timed breaks to give you a breather and go "Oh my fucking god did I just do that!?!?!" The enemy A.I. is up to par with other games team mate A.I. works to an extent. They kinda can't fight to well agianst heavily armed soldiers.... The vehicilar combat is great once you get the controls down. It's made where you can drive and shoot easliy at the same time. Now the Havok physics engine was used on here and I had so much fun.They encourage you to play with the physics by giving you opportunities to kill your enimes in 10 different ways with an explosive barrel. One of my favorite parts is when you hop into a crane with a magnetic lift. Soldiers are shooting at you what do you do? Pick up a large cargo holder and drop it on them of course! The weapons are unique and work well when you figure them out. The game also has a chapter where it throws in the headcrab zonmbies but its in a drak rtun down town and they have mutated.. It scared the shit out of me and made me run to the nearest room only to find out those damn monsters can find multiple ways to get into it.. And of course it ends leaving you with YET MORE questions but there is still a large exlosion (we like those). The grapics are amazing the peoples facial expressions are awesome. I had to people with me one was blown up the other had their hands over their head the the look on their face was of pure horror with then turned to hatred of the soldiers and he opened fire with new vigor. I'll probably get screen shots but the pixle count is huge and they take a while to load. The voice acting is good with the exception of them using only 4 voice actoors on all 200 civilians inthe game... "This game is the closest to near perfect I've ever seen in a game yet."Adam Sesler The multiplayer Death match is awesome with the physics I used the gravity gun picked up a large support beam making a ledge collapse having a guy fall down infront of me then I shot it plowing the beam into him and another unfortionate soul going around the corner. It also comes with the new counter strike. Great physics great grapics. All this for a small $40. I love it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The video I've seen of it is indeed badass. I never thought it would be possible, but this game might really be better than Halo 2, which as we know was sort of a letdown...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm looking forward to playing HL2, but i'll have to wait till i have the $$$. I'm really looking forward to the new unreal tournament, or whatever it's called.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Only problem with Half-Life2 is that PC minimum requirements are very very high. My comp has the biggest processor I can fit inm it and it is still only a little higher than what I need causeing me some longer load times.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's one reason i don't buy PC games.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, not to mention that I can't control them worth a shit, but that's my own fault. Hopefully we'll get to play this game on XBox 2.