Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What's the gayest tattoo you've ever seen?

I saw a guy with a tattoo of a badly inked (no pun intended) octopus screwing a chick. And this guy looked like he wanted to kick my ass because I couldn't stop laughing at him. How can you take someone like that seriously?
    What about the idiot girls with the chinese symbols on their backs? I used to date a girl that had a symbol and she swore up and down that it meant "artist". Well at some point she decided to actually research this, and she discovered to her horror that the chinese symbol for "artist" was NOT the one that she'd had permanently tattooed on herself. What a dumb bitch. I would have made a crack about the symbol really standing for "whore" had I been sharp enough, but I would still have to wait a few months before she unhinged her jaw and revealed her true demonic self.
    Imagine if our grandmothers had that shit all over them... "Hey granny! What's that snake doing fucking that barbed-wire fence?"
    The grandmas of the future are most likely going to look like the biker sluts of today. Make you think twice about sittin' on ol' granny's lap.

Inactive Member Mercenary Drago's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

People with their name tattooed on them