Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well got this game for $20 and I love it. It has reminded me why I loved the other Resident Evil games (excluding Code Veronica It just sucked).It adds new twist to the gameplay which makes you forget about the shitty control scheme.You do end up in another Mansion like building but I quickly got out and the new monsters spice up the gameplay that much more. Graphics are good down to the level that you can see the rib cage sticking out of the zombie dogs and the saliva dripping from a hunters teeth as he jumps on and mauls your character. The system of playing as two people at the same time also works well.For instance if your partner's A.I. is too dumb to get out of harms way just move the left thumbstick to make them run away.(Very Handy once you get the hang of it) There are a few good puzzles but most are just soso but some really make you think.
    I'll just give this game a 8 out of 10

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 12, 2004 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Mercenary Drago ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, it was fun. But I'm all about Silent Hill, man. Gotta love those camera angles that aren't fixed.

Inactive Member Mercenary Drago's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actuallt like the odd camra angles when done right. They can add to the expirense of horror.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok after altering your post i felt bad, becuz you threw a ****y fit.. But after seeing you write Veronica sucks, I say GOOD DAY SIR, and while 0 being the only Re i havent beat its still is a good one, Its not like the classics , but it does add some new things to the every played out franchise that i fell inlove with years ago. All in all good game and it proves rebecca dosent need speakinbg parts in games, or movies. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 21, 2004 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Wolf X wood ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wll I hated veronica... I'll rate it right down by RE:Survivor... God that guy in there still pisses me off..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Mercenary Drago:
    Wll I hated veronica... I'll rate it right down by RE:Survivor... God that guy in there still pisses me off..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How could you hate it, The only reason I wasnt as fond of it was the brian suckers.... God the where sooo stupid looking. Veroinca was less survial horror and more horror genre

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just didn't have fun playing it and took it back to the rental store after 3 hours of play.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 22, 2004 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Mercenary Drago ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So you didnt play as chris, you didnt get to the castle, you didnt even get where the story was going... Puss

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All of you shut the fuck up, put down the crappy Capcom game, and go rent Silent Hill 4.

Bastards.

Love,
    darwin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by darwin farkus:
    All of you shut the fuck up, put down the crappy Capcom game, and go rent Silent Hill 4.

Bastards.

Love,
    darwin
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Veronica was out waaaay before, SH2 ni99a so shut your shit up! Agreed though SH series &gt; RE series in scariness...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast