Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **UPDATE** - Album pix of my new Kit doll!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Kit doll is beautiful, and she looks different to me, full face and light freckles.

Also your Molly is so cute, and you take very nice pictures. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats! I just love, love, love Kit, and yours is especially pretty! It was worth the searching.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really appreciate this about our hobby: were I shopping for a Kit, I'd want a thinner faced one with dark freckles. I like that we all like different dolls, because I'm a sucker for diversity. Plus, it means every doll has a home with someone! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I looked at your Kit pictures, and she is a VERY pretty girl. Congratulations!

prasnlrd

Oops! I did not realize that you had already posted that delightful album here. I went to it though a link in another thread. HA!...Anyway, your Kit is beautiful and that Stitch (AKA "Your 4th AG")....is a delight! LOL

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your new kit is lovely. Congrats on the addition to the family.

You Molly is also lovely. She has the prettiest cheeks.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations on Kit once again. She is a gorgeous doll, as are Molly and Mary. And Stitch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Kit is beautiful (and I love your Stitch too [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ). She sounds a lot like the one another person here got (I don't remember her name, but she's from Australia, which should jog someone else's memory [img]wink.gif[/img] ). And she sounds like how I'd want my Kit too! (Except my Kirsten is not all that squishy so I wouldn't need Kit to be.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Your Kit is the most beautiful one I've ever seen! (Kit climbs over my shoulder)

KIT: Is NOT! I, I am the most beautiful!
    ME: Yes, dear. Go to bed.
    KIT: *growls*

No, seriously, you made a great choice! She's lovely.

thepidget

Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
    I really appreciate this about our hobby: were I shopping for a Kit, I'd want a thinner faced one with dark freckles. I like that we all like different dolls, because I'm a sucker for diversity. Plus, it means every doll has a home with someone!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you all once again for your comments! You guys are so nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bean Bunny, I do agree--part of the fun of being on HB is being able to see how different everyone is. It would be kind of boring if we all liked the exact same thing! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

I have to tell you, though, I was stuck between choosing my chubby Kit with light freckles and a skinnier Kit with darker freckles. Both were VERY cute, and it took me forever to decide. In the end, I decided to take home the chubbier Kit because of her appearance and also because of her huggability, since her torso is plumper and her limbs were softer (though not as squishy as PM's). [img]smile.gif[/img] She was pretty much exactly what I was looking for in a Kit.

I noticed that the thinner Kit could barely keep her skirt on, and it seemed like it would slide off too easily. [img]frown.gif[/img] But it was a hard choice, since both Kits were so pretty.

Kenshinchan - The person you're referring to--I believe her name is Juliette. I do remember that she was saying she chose a Kit with light freckles.

kitswift22007 - Do you have any pix of your Kit? I'm sure she is beautiful! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your Kit and Molly are both so adorable. Mary too. I was in "Stitch"es over Stitch. Did you know they're premiering a new Stitch movie called "Leroy and Stitch" about Stitches clone? It's on the Disney Channel.

Poor Stitch sounds like he has an inferiority complex to AG's...a little TLC will fix that, though! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Congrats on Kit! [img]smile.gif[/img] Enjoy your new friend. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast