Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Furniture question

Hey! Nowadays, finding a good furniture store is quite difficult, because the market is flooded with mass-market manufacturers, which is why it is very difficult to find less popular companies, but which make furniture no worse. Although recently I was very lucky because I bought a height adjustable table from the guys on the dsolutions website and in the end I was very pleased. The table is of excellent quality and design. I advise you to take a closer look!

Junior Hostboard Member Gremlion's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you give me advice, please, I want to buy quality furniture for the whole apartment. What designers and manufacturers is better to choose furniture, so it perfectly emphasized our apartment design. The design is all in a modern style.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You just need to consider the expensive segment of furniture, so you're sure to buy quality furniture that will serve you for a very long time. As practice shows expensive furniture can last 20-30 years. Especially solid wood furniture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Italian furniture is popular in many interior design projects. But the piece of furniture needs to be selected very carefully and shouldn't stand out from the rest of the design of the apartment. May buy a lot of quality Italian designer furniture Modern Furniture • Contemporary Furniture • Italian Furniture in this store. I've got many Giuseppe Vigano items in many of my works, and I admire his design solutions.
    nausicaa-corner-sectional-sofa-with-peninsula-02.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, yes, since my profession is directly related to 3D models, I often use them. By the way, I can recommend one very cool site Office Furniture (106210) 3D model - Download 3D model Office Furniture (106210) | 106210 | 3dbaza.com which has a huge amount of quality product, which can be useful for any purpose, for reasonable money. I hope it will be useful to you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really like practical and beautiful solutions. Especially when there is not much space and it needs to be distributed in a useful way. I spent a lot of time searching for different information, and I can share a cool article 8+ Amazing Tiny Bloxburg Bathroom Ideas - Business Module Hub, which helped me a lot with the bathroom. I think you can also find something for yourself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I want to change my living room furniture. can you suggest me good interior décor ideas?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Home décor trends are always changing and evolving. From the latest color palette to furniture, lighting, and even fabric, there is always something new to explore.

The latest home décor trends are all about comfort and convenience. Homeowners want their homes to be a place where they can relax and unwind after a long day of work. This means that they want to make sure that their home has a relaxed atmosphere with plenty of comfortable seating, soft lighting, and open spaces for entertaining guests.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I like to spend the summer in the country, grow my own vegetables, fruits and berries, but with children it is difficult. They are constantly trying to climb somewhere and they need constant control. And we needed hdpe outdoor furniture that we bought here a month ago , everything is fine, reliable and pleasant to the touch, thanks to such a brand as HDPE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12