Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Were the stationary sets for the individual girls retired? I was looking at one for Kit on eBay and thought it would be better to get it straight from AG, but when I looked on the website (bookstore>Kit and bookstore>fun extras) none of the sets were there. Was it retired or am I just looking in the wrong spots?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit's was on there for awhile, and on the sale (or was it montly special?) page for awhile for $3. I'm pretty sure the others have all been retired, and Kit's is probably retired now that it sold out on the sale page.

I have Samantha's, and always thought it was really cute. I hope they bring them back someday, but I doubt they sold very well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe they are retired. I had the Kirsten one and it was very cute. It even had a page you could put under the paper you were writing on so you could write straight [img]wink.gif[/img] . I would have liked the Kit one. They were selling a stationery set at Hallmark awhile back that featured all the dolls, which I have. I also have a notepad with all the characters on it and a pen that came with it. I don't think those two items are sold anymore either, which is too bad because they are very pretty. I use them all sparingly. I think I even have a few sheets of Kirsten paper left. We use the gorgeous ribbon cards from the newer set for doll Christmas cards (so we get to keep ALL of them!! lol).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know Kit's is retired because I was going to buy it but when my mom went to go put it in the shopping bag it said sold out and you couldn't buy it to have it shipped when it was in stock again. I don't have any of them.