Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In my opinion, the cradle is a very stable and solid piece of furniture. The wood in the body of the cradle is about 1/4" thick, and the rockers are about 3/8". It is meant to be played with, but not to be treated roughly. Being thrown around, or stepped in or on, or sat on could break it; but "normal" play should not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you!! I guess I will be placing ANOTHER order with AG. That will be FOUR so far this week. I only work partime, so there goes my paycheck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My DD has this and I LOVE it! The cradle seems very well made to me and Polly is just cute as cute can be. I do wish the cradle was a touch bigger though- she seems a little smooshed in it.

T. Lynn

Which little baby is in the stroller? Does anyone know because I didn't see a name for her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Okay, I couldn't wait any longer!! I HAD to order Emily (and her holiday outfit)when you were all posting that AG was using the old head molds, though I was going to wait until this weekend. Has anyone gotten Felicity's little sister Polly? I think she is really "cute" and I could use the $10 off code, but I am concerned about the durability of the cradle. We had Felicity's bed/table/chairs at one time and they were not very durable. I had to sell them on ebay before the girls destroyed them! Thank you for your response.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The baby in the stroller doesn't have a name - she's just a baby for the AGT dollies to take care of. [img]wink.gif[/img] My girls call her Tallulah....