Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mayeb this is old news, but I just logged on to the club and noticed that the red shirt, white shorts, hat, red doll outfit & several other items are at a lower "star" price. I ordered Samantha & Nellie's charm when I got Nellie at the end of January. It was 200 stars. It's 135 now. The doll outfit has gone down by 200 points. I don't remember what the red shirt cost before, but it is now 335. (I ordered one for me, one for Caitlin-- she gets a real kick out of matching me. It's so much cooler than when she matches mom & baby sister.)

These are the items that came out first, so maybe this is an indication that they are on their way out. ??? If so, I hope it means there's new stuff coming!
    Heather

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HI,

They are on sale this month. If a club item is on sale does it automatically have it's star value reduced? I'm new to the club, so don't know if that is always the case. At any rate, I'm glad to see something at a lower price! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When the club ended the combination sale of the red outfit with the jacket and the charm set, it started this new sale on April 25. I got an e-mail about it. It's hard to tell if the sale means those items will be retired. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]