Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

EleanorofAquitane posted in Mrs. C's AGT outfit thread that we should have an eBay guide sticky for people who are trying to collect complete outfits for AGT. I love this idea, I think it would be very helpful to fellow collectors. Does anyone else like this idea? Thanks, EleanorofAquitane for mentioning this great idea! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 19, 2006 04:50 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGfanatic:
    Does anyone else like this idea? Thanks, EleanorofAquitane for mentioning this great idea!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're welcome. Can I vote for my own idea? LOL.

In all seriousness, we all know what a difference a real picture can make (versus official online or catalogue photos) in helping one make decisions about outfits. I thought Mrs. C's personal photos were outstanding, and if she was willing, would make wonderful guides.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="royalblue">I think this would be a FANTASTIC idea........... I have several outfits that need "bits" but im not quite sure "which bits"...

I also agree that Mrs. C's pics are great, and ive already deeply studied them [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] to try and find what im missing !! [img]smile.gif[/img]

(ps. what is the little "bit" in bubble wrap that goes with the girl scout outfit ? )</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure what the little piece is that goes with the Girl Scout Outfit, I think it is something that goes over the belt. Maybe this picture can help a little: http://66.113.217.85/AG_Collecting/GirlScout_Big.jpg .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bump.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that it would be a great idea for Mrs. C. to post her albums on the "AG websites and albums" Sticky. That way we would all know where to find them when we wanted to refer to them. [img]smile.gif[/img] I think Meg's Guide and Curt's Site (which Mrs. C. referred to in her album thread) are also already posted there.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>