Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have re-braided my daughter's Molly several times. When I used the spritz bottle, her hair looked like it did when she first arrived. I really think that's the key. I drape a towel over the doll's shoulder's first, so she doesn't get wet. My daughter has the AG Doll Hair Styles book and they recommend a spray bottle. I also know that the salon at AGP recommends it. My girlfriend could never get her daughter's Kirsten to look quite right when she tried rebraiding. Upon my suggestion, she tried with the spray bottle and it made all the difference.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So that's where my photos went to. I sent Robin copies of the pictures I took of the hair instructions I had because she said she wanted to use them for her own dolls. Robin never told me she was going to give them out and I really don't feel comfortable with my pictures being posted without my knowledge. I'm not trying to be nasty, but they are my pictures and they are copyrighted.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If the pictures were meant for personal use only, please respect the wishes of the owner of the pictures and refrain from using them on a website, etc. There are legal restrictions for the use of copyrighted pictures. Thanks for your help in this matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123