Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was actually fairly impressed with the food at AGPLA. My mom and I went for lunch and we both enjoyed our meals. There was plenty to eat and I thought it was mighty tasty. The dessert was really good too.

I do agree there needs to be more veggie sticks though! The service was great and I had a fun time looking around at all the little girls with their dolls. It also made me smile to see how well behaved everyone is there.

The only trouble I had was that I ordered apple juice and this one server kept refilling it with iced tea. Maybe I looked a bit old for apple juice and he assumed it was tea?

Edited to change "for" to "more". [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 28, 2006 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Janine_Nicole ]</font>

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My mom, me, and my aunt went there last July, and I think we had the lunch... It was pretty good, not the best food in the world, but it was tollerable. I had the tic-tac-toe pizza, it was very big, and the taste was "okay". I guess the pizza was the thing that turned me off, otherwise it was very good food...A little pricey though.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We went for brunch last summer in Chicago and loved it. I am a penny pinching bargain shopper in all other areas, well except when gift giving, and I can't wait to go back and take Hubby and the boys! In all honesty though I don't particularly like "fancy food" and feel quite comfortable eating the kind of stuff kids like. I'm sure if you got something you weren't thrilled with they would be quick to replace it. Have fun and let us know what you get, Kristin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12