Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hm, I'm sad to see that my number one favorite TV show isn't on anyone's list: Veronica Mars. This show has it all: Clever mysteries, funny dialogue, and drama. Plus, the acting is phenomenal.

Beyond that, I also watch:
    * The Family Guy
    * American Dad
    * Arrested Development (before it got cancelled :-()
    * Daily Show/Colbert Report
    * Smallville
    * Supernatural (Though this show hits me as weird sometimes - the brothers do not seem like brothers at all. They don't look or act like brothers, and I should know, I have three brothers. But it has a big mystery arc and if I ignore the lack of brother-li-ness I enjoy it)
    Beauty and the Geek

Honorable mention: I don't look for these, but I'll watch them if they're on.
    * House Hunters
    * Extreme Homes
    * What you get for the Money

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kaileyfan1:
    OMG! Laura I loved Providence. They should have never cancelled it. Do you know if they still play reruns?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not that I know of. My NBC station was airing them on early mornings, but they've long since quit. I think Hallmark or Lifetime aired them, too, but I'm not sure if they still do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My all-time favorite is the Simpsons, the one show I've watched now for years and years. I also like the Family Guy although it's definitely not for young kids. I liked the first season of Desperate Housewives, Lost and Grey's Anatomy but didn't watch the second season of any because I'd rather wait for them on DVD. Same for the latest season of 24. I'm also a huge Stargate fan and despite having seen every episode except the very latest over and over, I'll still watch them yet again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12