Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TO GO OR NOT TO GO...THAT IS THE QUESTION....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, which dollie did you get? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Robin, I have given Officer Prasnlrd orders that you cannot leave AGPLA without at least 2 dollies! ha! [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd
    AGPLA has been calling my name for the past few days. I have not been there since the opening on April 20th and the 22nd. I used the no shipping code and ordered online for the same price this past month. I also figured that if I went back a little later after opening the newbie clerks etc. would be better experienced.

I am meeting Robin (AsianAG) on June 10th (2 weeks), but I want to go today too! I figure that a lot of peole are gone for the weekend, so traffic should be great! DH wants me to get the AGT "Feel Better Kit". He took a liking to the crutches. I want the Seaside Accessories too.

The hesitation is that I feel guilty after all the dollie furniture and AG sized accessories I have been buying these past few days. I rationalize by saying that there are straight purchases and there is no shipping costs....so I am saving, right???...So...HB...should I go today?

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] AG FORCE Stong in Corona, CA. [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

emer222

Wow! It's been over a month since you've been there? It doen't seem like that long ago. I think you should go. You might surprise yourself and not EOYBA! Have fun! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Ashley1972

If you go today you'll have less money to spend in 2 weeks. But on the upside, you may be able to spend more time getting to know Robin if you're not lugging around a lot of stuff! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Of course you should go!!!! Go and have a good time!!!!!!! Just buy the couple items you want and don't feel guilty about your great buys on the furniture!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GO, GO, GO! It will definitely be less crowded than it was on the opening weekend, so you will be able to enjoy yourself, and not worry about being rushed while you are there. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you still reading this? Get yourself up from the chair, grab a dollie and go!!! move it lady! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go go go!

Almost a month sgo....wow.

Get the feel better kit! It's soooo cute and I'd looove to see more pics, plus your girls are going to need it just in case, with the helmet issue, lol.

PLUS, the seaside things are retiring soon I heard, plus, if new summer stuff is coming in, they may be getting rid of it sooner then we think.

I SAY GO! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

prasnlrd
    Thank you for helping! It is settled and I am gone! I will let you know what I get [img]redface.gif[/img] !

CHOW!!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] Heeeeeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwwww!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12