Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We just got back from San Francisco (real life) And my uncle would always not let us stay in stores long. So in my dream we were in San Francisco and shopping and in this one store, they had all these AG clothes and some retired ones! They were all $15. (not a REALLY good price but pretty good!) I remember they Coppelia ballet outfit and wanted to get 2 of them so my dolls could all wear matching costumes. They also had some Molly outfits and retired outfits (but I think I made them all up in my head). Uncle Paul was herding us (me and my cousins. My six year old cousin always touches and plays with stuff in the stores) out of the store but I really wanted to buy something. My parents and sister were probably out shopping somwhere else. I told him I wanted something in the store and that it was a good deal. But he didn't let me and we finally met up with my parents and I told them I wanted to get something in that store. And I think it ended there. [img]frown.gif[/img] Why do dreams always end before you get what you want? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like a frustrating dream. Do you ever try to make yourself finish the dream when you fall back asleep? It never works but I can daydream it [img]wink.gif[/img] .