Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Anyone here who has american girl doll houses or doll rooms? I posted a thread about this as soon as I joined, but I lost it [img]eek.gif[/img] . Soooooo, I have an ag house, but my dad and I are suposed to make one after his arm heals up(he ripped some tendends and had to have surgury. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] )But anyways... what about everyone else?

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

I don't yet but whenever I'm home again I want to start making some houses and buildings for my small doll town, Star Valley! I got the idea (along partly with the stop-frame doll movie idea) from Tinuviel_156-she and her sisters have a huge doll town-from the pics it looks amazing!!!!!!!

horselvr2

I have one! It is in the other side of my closet, on the bottom, i cut up a purple yoga rug, and that is there carpet, then I also have there beds and there pets there, then I added a shelf in, and that's where there kitchen is! You can see in my album, but It's not very good, I can take better pics. of it if you want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bump. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nik [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have one designed, but not sure if it will ever get built.
    We have a spare bedroom with a nice big empty corner just to the left of a pair of windows. I want to build something that looks like a built in desk with shelves above the desk to the ceiling. It would have two flat sides (against the walls) and the front would be a large round curve. This would be my living room or kitchen. Below this would be the place to put a chair if this was really a desk, but I would use that area for my horse stable. The shelves above the "desk" would be the perfect place to display my doll accessories. To the right of the desk, I would build window seats under the windows. Since I have two windows together, the window seat wouid be wide enough for two doll bedrooms. I would use the area beneath the window seats for storage and/or a nice garden spot for my doll's to put their Adirondack chairs.

I chose this design, because if we ever move, I could just pack my dolls up to go and I would be leaving behind a very useful desk, bookshelves, and a window seat so my doll house would still be a nice addition to the room even if someone didn't have any dolls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The "girls" and I are moving this weekend to our new house, and I'm making one of the bedrooms into a doll room. As soon as we're unpacked and settled, DH will be making two 2'x4'x6' cabinets and one 2'x2'x6' cabinet. These will be the doll houses and I'll be happy to have something I can move with me when we go.

There will be 9 rooms- one each for Kaya, Felicity/Elizabeth, Josefina/Clara, Kirsten/Lisbeth, Addy/Sarah/Harriet, Samantha/Nellie/Agatha, Kit, Akiko, and Susan/Hannah. The dolls with Scenes and Settings will have the 2'x4' cabinets because I can display the S&S at an angle and still cram lots of furniture in. [img]smile.gif[/img]

My old doll cabinet will be Faerie and Aelfheim for my fantasy dolls, with my today girls hanging out on the top level.

I'm so excited about the project I can't stand it. I'm not the most patient of souls and my dollie things have been packed up for a week- I can't wait to make them their little rooms and bust out the furniture again!

pleasantmonkey210

OOOOOOOh lalala. Bumpty bump I guess!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have doll rooms that are made out of these cube things from target.
    This album has some pictures of them:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2103690802
    (After Kit-Kat left they redid the rooms, but I haven't uploaded those pics yet.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have posted mine before. It is just a homemade bookshelf, decorated to be rooms.

740ff53e