Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cami713:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I've done odangos before, though not in doll hair; the way I do them, they can be varied. It's not hte knot method. I used to know where the side is, but I don't remember. It showed you how to do everyone's, including Chibi-Usa's, using her twisting method.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nethilia, if you ever see the link again, I'd love to know what it is!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm still searching, and I'm suspecting the site has since gone down. Boo. It started the same way the knot method did--pony tailing your hair up-- but instead of knotting it to hold, you twisted your hair until it bunned itself (it would twist into a bun) then put a ponytail holder on. Chibiusa's was a smaller one on top of a bigger one smoothed over and chibi Chibi's were two next to each other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cami713:
    If you call up customer service, and say that the Jess doll you just bought has very bad hair and you want to exchange her for another one, they will send you a shipping label to send the old one back, and a new Jess. Hopefully the new one will have less problems, many people here have been posting about bad Jess wigs (mine is absolutely perfect, though, so there are perfect ones out there [img]smile.gif[/img] ).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cami, you and I are going to start a club, because I think we've got the only two nice Jess dolls AG made. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If you're already attatched to her, call CS and see if they'd willingly replace her wig (or, more likely, her head) for free since they DID screw up. If they won't, then maybe you should try putting her in the closet so you're unnatatched to her when you go to Chicago? I don't know, that sounds bad to do.

Either way, you deserve a nice Jess, and they need to know that they made an awful product. Make sure you do something!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12