Thread: Partly OT-great Halloween costume find!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

If anyone is looking to dress up for Halloween as a 40s or 50s girl, Molly look-a-like or schoolgirl or cheerleader, I found some black/white saddle shoes for $15 at www.Payless.com for both girls and adults!

I have an adult-size school uniform that I plan to wear for Halloween and the saddle shoes, especially at this price(since they will be primarily be for costume) was a great find. They even carry them sometimes at costume shops and they are more expensive even there, and since they are real shoes and not costume shoes they'll actually be comfortable too. I still plan to also order a matching doll size school uniform from the same company I got my costume from.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ August 27, 2006 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 26, 2006 11:29 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Years ago I had some saddle shoes (because I loved Molly and and the 40's and 50's). They were actual shoes instead of costume shoes (so yeah they were comfy), but I rarely wore them so I don't know what happened to them. I really wish I had them now, they'd be great for work. [img]frown.gif[/img]