Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="royalblue">Hi Guys,
    I just went to look up a replacement code using a bookmark, and it says the site is now gone. Does anyone have the new address of the replacement codes ??
    OR
    does anyone know the code for the replacement shawl that goes with kirstens drindle outfit?
    Thanks so much,
    Tracey
    </font>

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ April 28, 2006 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Aussiemum ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 28, 2006 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Aussiemum ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I don't know the replacement number, but I believe it costs $2.
    Edit: I believe the replacement code list was moved here. The item code is KXO-03 and it costs $3.00.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 28, 2006 11:25 AM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="royalblue">thanks soooooo much for the info and the correct address for the site.

As an update: i just called CS to order the shawl and they dont have any left .... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Thanks again.. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you sure you asked for the right piece? There are two scarf/shawl pieces for Kirsten--one was the yellow shawl that went with Kirsten's blue checked dress, and is no longer available. The other is the "kerchief" that belongs to the Swedish Dirndl outfit, which is the one with the KXO-03 item code. I ordered the kerchief last January as a replacement part, and they still had some then.

I would call again, just to make sure; the CS rep you spoke to may have misunderstood which item you wanted. Hope so! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered Kits Waffle set last night and added some replacement items to bring it to $25. For whoever is keeping track the set of replacement cookies is no longer available. I ordered stuff that sounded cute but I haven't seen (cooler, water bottle, wizard of oz book) so it will be a nice surprise when the package gets here!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 28, 2006 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Brown*Eyed*Girl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="royalblue">Thanks Robin.. [img]smile.gif[/img] I did call again and got another rep, who actually DID look up the code, (the last rep immediately said NO, they didnt have it) and said i had the right code, and it WAS for the kerchief but they are out of stock... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with ??

</font>