Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do anyone else's dolls "go online"? Mine do a lot... they have blogs/plogs (poem-blogs) and they have a forum website where they can chat with each other. They have a website too... and they'd have screennames if I was allowed to have aim. That's basically what I spend my time online doing... updating their blogs and chatting on their forums with my sister. Does anyone else's dolls do this? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mine refuse to give me credit for their website... even though I found all the coding and special effects.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My today dolls are quite computer savvy. [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] (Josefina perfers to stay away from advanced technology) Reita, Hannah and Birdie have formed a club called the Secret Sisterhoood. Here is their website: http://www3.telus.net/ag/tssgirls

They also have an online diary:
    http://www3.telus.net/ag/dolldiary

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 29, 2006 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Saffy'sAngel Gal* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really liked your websites! Kira was reading the diary. She wants to start her own but I told her she has to work on their Xanga first before she gets her own one. Harper liked the poems (she is coming ASAP) as she writes poetry. We don't have a secret sisterhood but we have Sweet Sheila Girls which is sort of like Key Club. And I liked the yarn doll site!! I have a yarn doll, somewhere...
    My girls' site is in my signature, and you can see their newspaper and forums through the links on the site.