Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For the next 4 days I am living in Michigan. I came back from FL on Saturday and when I walked outside to pick up my daughters from the bus the trees were an organish color and oh so pretty. I usually don't take the time to take a look at the changing weather. It was 70 then, but has been 50 and rainy all day. Snow is predicted for tomorrow and the weather should be in the 30. I decided to return our winter coats since the low is in the high 40s where we are moving in the early am, 70s all time in the afternoon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love autumn and winter! I think it is my favorite time of year. I do not like So Cal summers at all since they are so hot and smoggy, but the rest of the year is lovely.

I'm up in the mountains at 6500' elevation and it's getting down to thirty degrees in the wee hours of the morning til about 8 am. It's so great to use the fireplace- it's always so cozy in the fall and winter.

I can't wait til it snows! It's been six years since I lived in the mountains and I really miss it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I live in the Bay area and it still looks like summer. We drove to Reno/Tahoe last weekend and the views were spectacular in Donner Pass. Dusting of snow on the mountain tops, trees turning to various shades of golden to orange and fast running crystal clear streams. I felt like autumn had finally arrived. Of course I forgot my camera!

Felicity_Fan85

It's slowly getting cooler here. It was still warm enough to go swimming at the beach. I really wish i could be home during this time of year-actually the 21st would be the most ideal time to be home as that is when the Keene Pumpkin Festival is! I hope they break the record again, which they still hold.

MapleLeaf

Here's a picture I took last week. We live across the street from a park. The views are pretty all year round but fall is my favourite.
    Love everyone's fall photos!

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

IMG 1735

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm also in Southern California, but near the coast. We only got down to about 60F last night. It is mid-sixties and very cloudy this morning - like an Irish summer day. I think it's going to rain. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123