Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered the AGT Embroidered Party dress when it first came out - sometime last spring - with Kit's scooter outfit.
    I noticed in the catalog a few days ago that it comes with a bracelet, and I'm pretty sure I never got the bracelet. Has it always come with the bracelet, or is this new? Does anyone have the replacement code for this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm almost positive the bracelet is new. I just checked the description for the Embroidered Party Dress online, and it doesn't mention there being a bracelet although there is a picture added to show it. I wonder why they just added the bracelet now? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AGfanatic:
    I'm almost positive the bracelet is new. I just checked the description for the Embroidered Party Dress online, and it doesn't mention there being a bracelet although there is a picture added to show it. I wonder why they just added the bracelet now? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Butterfly Brocade outfit has one as well, and I don't remember it having a bracelet either. The only thing I could think of is that it looks nice when the dolls are holding the instruments... but in real life I don't think many girls wear bracelets while playing instruments, at least I don't, because they get in the way. It could also be because the outfits are supposed to be dressier so maybe you would put on some fancy jewelry to go with the outfit. I don't know... maybe they aren't selling well?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree that those outfits might not be so popular, so AG added some jewelry to try to make it appeal to younger girls more. It also seems odd that they show the dolls playing instruments in these outfits. Coming from someone who used to play the violin, you wouldn't want to wear any dangling bracelet or it would be almost impossible to play. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

My Butterfly Brocade dress came with a bracelet, and I got it early this year. I think it has always come with one. As for the Embroidered Party dress, I just looked in my March catalog, and the bracelet isn't mentioned in the description, but it's in the picture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Embroidered Party dress has never come with the bracelet. I remember being disappointed when I got mine. It's not listed, but it's been in *every* picture they had of the outfit, which seemed a bit manipulative. It would take about 5 minutes to make your own, it just seems awfully weird of them to include the bracelet in internet AND catalogue pictures.

I bought the Butterfly Brocade shortly after it came out, and I have the bracelet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If the Butterfly Brocade outfit has always had a bracelet, maybe they added the Embroidered Party dress bracelet so they could feature them side-by-side in the catalog... like 2 options for a fancy dress. It is kind of weird for them to feature it in the picture for so long, and not include it with the outfit.