Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to order some of the sale stuff before it disappears. Is the free shipping code still good and if so, can someone repost is. I can't find the thread.

thepidget

Question

I've lost track of the free shipping code as well. Someone, please repost! Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 17, 2006 10:49 PM: Message edited by: thepidget ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A58116 and A58124

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AngieBelle:
    I can't find the thread.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's in the "May Status, Possible Retirements, Special Offers & CODES" sticky at the top of the first page.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!

It's in a sticky? Ok, I feel dumb now. I didn't even think to look up there...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to know that it is still working. I try to keep the sticky updated with all the working codes. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AngieBelle:
    Done! I'm bad...I've been fighting the urge but gave in. I'm unable to resist discounted outfits that are likely going away forever. I just ordered Addy's striped dress, Molly's Aviator outfit, the flower pjs, and the winter magic. I don't even own Molly or Addy!

However, with the free shipping code and the markdowns on each item, I just saved about $50!

Of course, this is forgetting the fact that I wouldn't have made an order right now if they weren't on sale.

I chose to do the mystery AG auction too. Ok, I swear this is it...no more splurges for the rest of the summer! No more new AG until my next birthday, I swear.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Give in to the dark side...
    How bad is this? So I had to get the seaside outfit and accessories, because they are probably retiring, but I hadn't given them to my daughter. They've just been burning a hole in the closet *grin*, but I wanted to get them out so that we could enjoy them for the summer. Becca's first adult tooth just came in...only problem is that her baby tooth wasn't loose, so she had to have it pulled. She was really good about it. The tooth fairy brought her the seaside outfit and accessories, and my husband, of course said "when I was a kid, the tooth fairy just brought a quarter." I told her that the tooth fairy wouldn't always bring AG stuff, but that it was a special treat because she was so good.
    I told him that she was going to get it anyway, and this way we saved a quarter by giving it to her for her tooth *giggle*.
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the way you girls think or would the right word be rationalize? [img]wink.gif[/img] It sounds like my house!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Done! I'm bad...I've been fighting the urge but gave in. I'm unable to resist discounted outfits that are likely going away forever. I just ordered Addy's striped dress, Molly's Aviator outfit, the flower pjs, and the winter magic. I don't even own Molly or Addy!

However, with the free shipping code and the markdowns on each item, I just saved about $50!

Of course, this is forgetting the fact that I wouldn't have made an order right now if they weren't on sale.

I chose to do the mystery AG auction too. Ok, I swear this is it...no more splurges for the rest of the summer! No more new AG until my next birthday, I swear.