Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I know that "New York" and "inexpensive" hardly belong in the same sentence (LOL), but has anyone stayed overnight in the city for a visit to AGPNY (or any other reason) and found any place to stay for a relatively decent price? (Say, less than the $200-$300 I'm finding)... How about any places just outside the city for less?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Try Hotel Stanford, it's on 32nd Street between 5th Avenue and Broadway - next block to the Empire State Building and about 20 minutes walk to AGP. We've stayed there both times we were in NY and will stay there again. Rooms were fairly spacious and we paid about $ 150/160 incl. taxes a night. You also have complimentary breakfast.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahh thank you very much for the info!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Try the Super 8 in Manhattan. I think it's on 46th St. It is just a 5 minute walk to AGP & the Rockefeller Center.

We stayed there last spring. It was very reasonably priced. It's nothing plush, but perfectly clean and acceptable. It's an old hotel that Super 8 bought, so not completely without charm. There is a parking garage across the street that will give you a discount if you're staying in the hotel.

Good Luck!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You might could try the Milford Plaza Hotel. The website is
    www.milfordplaza.com
    It is right near all of the Broadway theaters as well as Times Square. You are practically in Times Square. We were there during that horrible blizzard and even through all of the snow the walk to AGP was not that bad. I think it took 10 minutes at the very most.
    I think we paid around $127 for it but the price did go up to to 160 one of the nights.

The reviews on tripadvisor.com are mixed. There are no bells and whistles and our room was the size of a box. But we weren't in there very much, so we really didn't care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Places to stay in NYC?

You can start your own social media business. But you must remember that For any business, the marketing function is vital. For most, this is support. No matter how good your product, brand, or service is, it won't do any good if there are no customers. If you want to attract a lot of customers, they need to know a lot of good things about your business. The site https://accfarm.com/buy-positive-reviews/buy-positive-tripadvisor-reviews knows how to help you with this issue.