Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone
    I dropped off my PM Josefina at AGPNY last night and they told me they had to give her a new head. I explained to her that I have heard of people just getting the eyes fixed and she told me they never did that. I know they did because someone I know personally had it done. Finally the other girl working there told me they used to, but can no longer do that anymore. I am so upset! I just thought I would share this with everyone in case they were sending in their doll and didn't know.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 13, 2006 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Dancing_Queen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I sent her out from there and 3 people told me they were told to tell people they don't do that anymore. I am going to call up now because it was a 1st edition 1997 Josefina. She had silver eye and lazy eye. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Call back and tell them that you only want the eyes changed! and if they cannot do that, then send back the doll.

I know Sheila (Prasnlrd) sent out one of her dolls for a silver eye and they only changed the eyes, just as she had requested. The did put mattel eyes, so that is what they may put on yours too.

Good luck, keep us posted!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just had a doll with silver eye in both of her eyes go to the hospital in March. I dropped her off at AGPC's doll hospital. I told them if they could not change her eyes, not to touch her, but send her back to me. They ONLY changed her eyes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys
    I just talked to a CS person on the phone and they told me that they will TRY to change the eyes. She said they automatically do that first. If they cant then they just replace the head. She told me that the AGP people are told to tell people they dont do that as to not get little girls hopes up. Well, I am almost 20. So the lady there was just nasty. She also tried telling me that Mattel always owned Pleasant Comapny. Then she was like "They bought it in 1998" ok but when I said Pleasant Rowland was on the board till around 2002, she was arguing w/me saying that she was never on the board. argh I hate people like that.

But thanks for the help and replies.

Ashley1972

I think that AG's customer service has gone downhill. I used to always get really sweet people that answered my calls but here in the last few months they've gotten really rude. I know that there is one person in CS that has been working for Pleasant Company since it started. She is such a pleasure to talk to. I wish I remembered her name. I'm sorry the AG Place gave you such a hard time and I also wish that the people who worked there were more knowledgeable about the company's history.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would agree with that, AGMom2. I have had some very unhelpful, bordering on rude, customer service folks lately, and I don't think my questions were out of line.....

GreyMyst

I just went today to send in my mom's PM Josefina for silver eye at AGPLA. One of the CS people said you couldn't get just the eyes (and honestly seemed to think you couldn't).

Another one was more educated about it and said they will try to replace the eyes if requested, but that there was no guarentee. Which we were totally okay with.

They were both very nice about it though! No rudeness at all. They went out of thier way to be SUPER helpful.

I*love*dolls

Originally posted by AGMom2:
    I think that AG's customer service has gone downhill. I used to always get really sweet people that answered my calls but here in the last few months they've gotten really rude. I know that there is one person in CS that has been working for Pleasant Company since it started. She is such a pleasure to talk to. I wish I remembered her name. I'm sorry the AG Place gave you such a hard time and I also wish that the people who worked there were more knowledgeable about the company's history.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny, they've always been nice to us.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I notice that if I call later, I always get this rude, unhelpful CS lady (and I know her name, and I won't say it -- that's not nice). But I've called during the day and gotten lovely service. Maybe they're sleepy at night?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast