Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I actually found these on the seller's website to begin with but now she's selling her pattern creations on eBay. If you like the boutique look at all, then have a look at this seller's stuff sewboutique4dolly. Even if you're sort of boutique-look-challenged like me, it's not too hard to come up with some different fabrics that go together.

Her name is Carla and she does a nice job making these patterns. I have already tried an outfit in Volume 1 and it went together very nicely. Don't worry, I am not getting a commission out of telling you guys about this, lol, just letting any seamstresses out there know there are finally some new patterns to try. The big companies haven't put any out in almost a year...I was having withdrawal till I found Carla's patterns!

As I get each volume, it gets printed out, I put it in sleeve protectors, make myself a working copy of the pattern (trace or just run another copy on your printer) and stash one pattern's worth in a skinny binder with a clear cover. Then you can put the cover picture inside the front clear cover. Any of us who sell our creations have Carla's blessing to make as many items as we want from her patterns. She's very happy to have people buy and use them.

Actually I was going to list a couple of the outfits on ebay but umm my dolls love them so much they won't let me! [img]redface.gif[/img] When I get a chance, I'll put pics of the outfits I made into one of my albums. Enjoy--if anyone gets a pattern and makes some outfits, I'd love to see yours too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just found out about these patterns the other day. I think they are so cute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info. She is now on my fave sellers list. Her patterns are cute, but a little girlier than I like. From what she has onher lsting, the directions and patterns look really good. I am very impressed adn I look forward to seeing what she will be coming out with in the future.
    Thanks again for the info.

emsmombuysdolls

I am going to keep my eye on her as well. I really like to create more "historical" looking outfits, but the patterns are cute.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 19, 2006 09:39 AM: Message edited by: emsmombuysdolls ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by emsmombuysdolls:
    I am going to keep my eye on her as well. I really like to create more "historical" looking outfits, but the patterns are cute.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 19, 2006 09:39 AM: Message edited by: emsmombuysdolls ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you have any historical patterns? If not I can loan you some to keep you busy while you are recooperating. By the way, how are you doing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw those, too, and bought all 3 from ebay, so I could have a paper set(my printer is kinda funky sometimes about printing), but I will probably buy the one on-line of the Christmasy type pattern.

I'm so excited to get them, they should be here any day, and I have all sorts of visions of different fabrics to mix and match. I'd love to see what others come up with, too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Had to hop offline after I posted last night but was just checking the post and wanted to say glad I could help find some new patterns out there. For as complicated as the capri set looks, it was really easy! I've been getting Barbie clothes orders so I haven't had time to play with the patterns lately but I'll get back to them eventually. Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations! [img]smile.gif[/img]