Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would your reality item be?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, geez, I wish you guys were in control of AG....Your ideas are wonderful!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it would be a good idea for them to have like a little flower patch for josefina, with like some gardening things. i also think it would be cool to have a modern day school kit, like a desk for 2 dolls, miniature papers, binders, small books, and so on. Maybe also release a new version of addy and josefinas school supplies, becasue they need to learn too!There are so many things i think they should do...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as the historical dolls are concerned, why doesn't AG make realistic items from the BOOKS!

After I read all of Kit's books this summer I couldn't believe that a wagon wasn't part of her collection but a scooter was. Nowhere in her stories is there a homemade scooter! It is a very cute scooter but I don't want a scooter. I want the wagon she uses to carry the eggs, donated clothes, and thanksgiving items! I think Kit used that wagon in all 6 of her books. And some eggs and chickens would be nice too!

Someone also mentioned Kit's pajamas. I always wondered if those sailor PJ's were in the stories. I just checked the books out of the library so I can't go back and look at what she wore. What did she wear? A white nightgown or pajamas? I would rather find something like she wears in the book.

This is a fun thread and I loved looking at everyone's ideas. You guys have some great ones!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123