Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the same policy as Mrs. C.. I usually end up buying something from AG about once a month but until recently I've only allowed myself to get sale items. When I went to AGP earlier this year though I splurged and got full price items. I'm trying hard to only purchase if items are either on sale, monthly specials or there is a coupon available.

Now, this fall my policy may have to bend just a bit especially if there are any new AGOT's and of course Emily's items too.

HTH! Katie

MickeyFan

I used to spend anywhere from $200 to $300 per month on AG. Since February, I might only spend $20-40 when I do order and I don't order something every month.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 01:35 PM: Message edited by: MickeyFan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well.... In March I spent $500, in April I spent $500, in May I spent $1000! I skipped June and in July I mangaged to only spend $200. August will be $0, but once the new items are released in September, Katie bar the door! LOL! Guess I'm not a good one to ask, as my AG budgets keeps growing and growing! [img]redface.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 01:51 PM: Message edited by: uktmw ]</font>

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

uktmw, you are making me feel better! This month I have gotten Jess's World, $20 worth of items on ebay (so dar....), and that $10 code is just making me want to place another order. Or two. I never used to be like this. Bad Hostboard!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually don't order monthly from AG. It's been several months since I've ordered anything. I'd like to order something this month, but if I do it'd probably only be one outfit.

Though I'm tempted to not even do that. My mom fell at work last night and injured her knee. She's on crutches and I'm having to take care of her and run errands and stuff. I'm tempted to order the Feel Better Kit for her (so her doll can be on crutches too), instead of something for myself.

T. Lynn

Normally about $30 (and some months nothing), but this month, probably around $350.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I try to stick to either a few small things or one large thing such as Jess's Tree Swing or Molly's Bicycle. Last month I spent quite a bit more, because my niece's birthday was at the end of July and she is staying with us for three weeks. I love having someone to share AG with. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 03:41 PM: Message edited by: MaryCarly ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm hoping to only make maybe one more order myself before the end of the years (and get the theater seats, at least, for Christmas). We'll see if that happens! [img]redface.gif[/img] My last order was a few weeks ago, for a few items (two sale outfits, the tortiseshell glasses, and hangers!), though it still was a little pricey; the only code was 10% off and I didn't want to use it on the phone. [img]redface.gif[/img] I think that was my first order since June. If something neat of Kirsten's (or possibly Nellie's) goes on sale I'll have to buy, but other than that, I pretty much only plan to buy something for my mom's Kit and that should be it.

I DID spend a lot at AGPLA (doll with accessories, an outfit, a stereoscope, and Kit's typewriter winded up being a present for my mom)--but the VERY earliest I'd be going back there, I think, is next June, so hopefully THAT won't happen again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An average of $0 (LOL!) My most recent purchase was an eBay Molly's birthday dress, but my mom has said I can pursue a few items on eBay so my monthly average may go up soon. *grins wickedly* Heh, heh, heh...

Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How much do you guys spend on AG per month. I feel like I have been spending much more than normal lately, and was curious about others...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast