Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I have to say I was starting to have second thoughts about this item before it arrived, even though I thought it was cute and my mom said it's pretty accurate.

Well, I have to say it's adorable in person. The catalog does not do it justice. The fabric is a nice stretchy cotton and the color is prettier in person (not as orangey to me as it appears in the catalog). The towel is nice and thick and the little sandals are just too cute (and actually seem to stay on her feet!). The sunglasses make the outfit and the little necklace closes with a heavy magnet instead of a clasp, which makes it nicer for little hands. The skirt on it is shorter in person than in the catalog. Personally, I give the outfit an A+.

Also got the new catalog! Yippee!

Molly has the suit on right now and with her hair up is a little Lana Turner (or at least she thinks so)! Samantha has on her suit (the old version) and they're both ready for the beach...so WHERE is SPRING ALREADY???? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the review!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Now I'm really excited! We should have ours tomorrow! These new outfits are GREAT! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the review! Now I want it more!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree completely---Molly's swimsuit outfit is SO MUCH CUTER in person. The fabric is really nice and thick---the bodice is lined with a white tshirt type fabric, that attaches to the pantie. All the rest---towel, beach ball, shoes, sunglasses and necklace (ADORABLE)---make it a good value and irresistable with the CODE!!!! Karla

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm very pleased with Molly and Kit's swimsuits, and with the reissued version of Sam's. After having some concerns about quality issues recently--thinking Sam's bridesmaid dress in particular--these new items are very reassuring. Also, Sam's beach umbrella, and Kit's parosal and chair are terrific. I didn't get Molly's because it's too much like AGOT Adirondack chairs I already have. I'm really hoping all this is a hint of the quality of Elizabeth and Felicity items to co me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay!! I'm getting it in New York in June.

We have a picture of one of my great aunts in a swimsuit like Molly's, taken around 1945. Of course she was a bit older than Molly.... It's a very accurate style, mostly worn by teenagers instead of an 11-year-old, lol. But I don't care! That's the kind of swimsuit that I like to wear myself, so me and Molly will kinda match. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got mine last night and it is awesome. Much better in person than in the catalogue. I think one of their better quality pieces. It also comes with some nice accessories. A definite A+ in my book.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, it is awesome! Kailey, my model, tried it on late last night (dds were asleep & I couldn't ). I can't really add anything new, except .... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AG!!! & KEEP 'EM COMING FOR THE OTHER GIRLS (new things that is [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Grapedy1982:
    It's a very accurate style, mostly worn by teenagers instead of an 11-year-old,
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The research I've done confirms your observation. I wish they would have chosen a style that was more commonly worn by 8-10 year olds at that time.

Taffy