Thread: Equestrian Riding Outfit Reviews and Palomino Horse Reviews..

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was wondering if anyone had the Equestrian Riding Outfit for AGOT and the Palomino Horse.
    I absouloutly have to have those 2 items.

Any reviews on them? if you have any pictures of them, I would love it if I can see them! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the Equestrian Outfit and I personally love it. My only complaint is that I wish the jodphers wern't quite so white. I am afraid of getting them dirty. But on the whole they are great. Here's a picture of my AGOT 20 in it...

reita233

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agree! I love this outfit, and I do wish the breeches were tan. The boots were a booger to get on at first, but they do stretch some. I have Felicity wear the boots with her riding habit. Oh, how I wish they'd make black not-patent and ivory riding boots for Felicity & Elizabeth's habits!!!
    The horse I don't have, but I want him A LOT!!! I've been to Chicago twice, and I just stand and admire at him in the case. I don't know why I don't just buy him. But alas, I just sit here at home and stare at Barbie's horse Dallas (which I do have) and dream!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had a good look a Felicity's horse in AGP (which is probaby very similar to the today one) I'm definately considering getting it! I love that horse, it looks like it was really good quality (as all AG things are). As for the riding outfit, I don't have that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have the Equestrian Outfit and love it. My horse trainer loved it too when I brought Emma to the barn one day. She was highly impressed that the helmet is in the latest style (with the ribbon).

I'm glad the breeches are white- that's what color they should be with a red coat to be authentic.

However, the retired equestrian outfit is more authentic to what little girls actually wear in shows. Red hunt coats and white breeches are only worn at higher levels. And the boots should not be patent leather, but regular leather. Plus they are dress boots and should be field boots, but that's getting into a realm of true pickiness when it comes to authenticity.

I had the Palomino horse but sold him last year to pay for tuition. He will make a comeback to my collection at some point. The AG horses aren't terribly realistic looking, but they are high quality and soft to touch. [img]smile.gif[/img] "Apollo" looked really good with Felicity's riding habit and Samantha's sleigh. And I like that his bridle is removeable, unlike Penny's.

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the reviews! [img]smile.gif[/img] I know I am definatley getting the Equestrian Riding Outfit for my girls.

HorseMom, I know what you mean by the boots etc. I was thinking the same thing, "those look like field boots."

The outfit is still soooooo adorable! My friend and her little sister about 2 or 3 years ago went to AGPC and got 2 horses, one was a Palomino and another one looked like it could have been a QuarterHorse LOL I'm very precise. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm thinking about the horse.....Hmmmmmm... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]