Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't say a thing about her grammar. If you scroll up, my only question was whether or not she had someone edit, because I can't write for beans unless I have someone help me clean it up, so I was wondering if she's the same way. Honestly, my autism makes it difficult for me to choose appropriate descriptors in storytelling, because when forming stories, my thoughts consist primarily of texture or color rather than words.

My previous comment, before the other thread was deleted, was that the story looked interesting - which it does. I think it's a cool idea, and I'm interested in seeing more from her.

Please don't accuse me of things I did not do, Rachel. And going into PMs and telling me that this story is none of my business is incredibly rude. ScarletSlipper posted it in a public forum which I frequent, and since I am interested in fanfiction in many different fandoms, I read it. Because this is a public forum, I did not see any reason to PM a basic question that I had and which had nothing to do with nitpicking grammar.

However, I would be more than happy to offer some writing advice, now that you're brought the subject up. As an avid reader, I've learned a lot about what makes a story absolutely outstanding, and since I have to diligently rewrite nearly everything so that it makes sense outside of my head, I've learned how to apply those same things to what I write.

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all, I want to say that I do NOT want this started in a full pledge argument.

Said that, I did this for FUN and nothing more, if I was serious, I would had not posted the story TWO hours after I wrote it. Chapters in books go back and forth from publisher to author at least 5 times before the final version. I already know this. I cannot publish this, as the characters are already copyrighted, and that will make AG go insane, which I do not want to do.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The main reason I wrote this, is for FUN FUN FUN!!!

I am pleased to see that many of you enjoy the story, chapter 2 is in the head, but not in paper because I have 6 others stories going on at the same time.

Keri, I already read your comments on the story, and thank you for your ideas, but I write differently that what you wrote to me. Each author is different, each reader is different. Right now I am reading a book called Merlin's Harp, and in that book, the author is very low key. and I even finding myself correcting her writing and thinking I could had written the story better. To each is own.

I do not want to pull the story again. Too many have read it and enjoy it and for me that is all that matters.

Thanks for your comments! Keep them coming!

Chapter 2 will come this week.. I hope. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ria, this is awesome, girl, can't wait for Chapter 2 and beyond! I've read lots of fanfic in different fandoms and this is really a fun story so keep it up--I can't wait to read the next installment! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews and advice.

Sweeny, here is why Jill and Brad are sick. So their characters are going to be seen less in the storyline. Sometimes writers say that either the child is sick or away for a reason that the character will not be seen or heard.

Tari, will be working on chapter 2, not sure when I got readers wanting more from my others stories and also writing six stories at the same time.

So, stay tuned. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 24, 2006 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Scarlett Slipper ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will indeed stay tuned! I can just picture your AGs acting out this story! Hmm, who to play Ricky, although Kit played a boy in your first Princess play so I guess she could do it.

You're doing great just keeping all those stories sorted out in your head, so I'm willing to wait on more chapters! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12