Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I just started collecting AG dolls with my daughter about a year ago, she has Nellie & Samantha and will be getting Molly & Emily for her birthday, but now we are running out of room and wanted to know where I could find a house for them and their stuff or someone who can build one, I am willing to pay, b/c these WILL be staying with us, I love them and the good times we have playing. Thank you to anyone who can help!

thepidget

Would you consider clearing out some space in a closet to keep your doll things?

I'm looking forward to expanding my AG collection someday, but I have limited space in my apartment. What I'm thinking of doing is using part of my closet space just for my dolls and their things. My boyfriend offered to install shelves for me as well, so perhaps the dolls and their beds (and whatever else) can sit on the shelves, while things like desks and tables can stay on the floor. Just an idea. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Another alternative is keeping your doll stuff in a pretty glass cabinet, which would be perfect for organization and display.

Hope that helps!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome!

You could decorate a bookshelf or some other premade shelving. Check out some of the great ideas at the AGPT "Storage Room", here: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com...?board=storage

740ff53e

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 08, 2006 05:21 AM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to thank the two who responding so quickly and sent me in the right direction! I was laughing with my daughter that I have been searching the internet and my brain for ideas to construct our village, I have an extra room that recently got cleared out for this project, but I live in an apt so no nailing anything to the walls. The lowes cabinet looks like it will work perfectly for Sam and Nellie house (they and Molly and Emily) will each share a house with their best friends. It makes it easier for me, I found a great idea at victorian workshop for our school house and I plan on getting a small play pool to make a beach with sand and the cabana set. Oh course can't forget the Felicity stable for the Central Park horse. ABC distributors has 20x20x20 cubes that I thought about. But the lowes is perfect for the four rooms (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, & dining room) with the small shelf being the attic. I am getting excited! I of course will decorate the house in victorian and 40's style respectfully. gotta go and make a home for our girls. Thank you again to everyone and I will post pictures of our town which my daughter has named pleasent town when it is completed. Ciao

13Pumpkins

That sounds great I can't wait to see pcitures!!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]