Thread: How often do you see the retired AGoT 10 on eBay?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Laura - you can also add that search to your favorite searches on ebay or maybe a few combinations of American Girl Today 10 or American Girl Today green eyes brown hair or something. Ebay will email you when there's a match.

Otherwise I haven't seen one lately but I will let you know if I do. I could tempt you with pictures of Marie, my #10 [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My #10, little Evangeline, was an MCM turn-around. She's in flawless condition aside from the "birthmark" on her rump. ^_^ I've seen #10s come up periodically, though often listed strangely. I'll second what Cami said: try searching "American Girl green eye" or "American Girl dark brown" or something similar. You'll find your morsel eventually. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This doll has been calling me, but every time I look on eBay, I can't seem to find her. [img]eek.gif[/img] Any help with searching for her?

And if anyone sees a good PM #10 out there, please think of me. I'm in [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] with this doll. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I was looking for one, it seemed like everytime I did a search I came up with at least one. Of course, I only searched once every month or so. I know around the time of MCM (where someone found me one [img]smile.gif[/img] !) there were 2 or 3 listed on ebay.

I normally do searches for "American Girl green eyes" and "American Girl green" and "American Girl dark brown." Hope that helps.

Sadly, I'm not getting any results for her right now. She's a very pretty doll, though, and I highly recommend her.

Edit: I really can't imagine this doll is all THAT rare. She might not have been a huge seller, but she was available for almost 10 years, there should be a fair few out there. You'll find yours eventually [img]smile.gif[/img] .

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 11, 2006 12:52 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>