Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie's Lost Marisol

joelanddeborah

Well, I just Pm'd Bugs, so hopefully she'll see it. Then maybe we can send her the money. Let's all stay on top of this today and tomorrow, and get it worked out where we'll send the money, then we can PM each other to tell which email address to use on Paypal.

Deborah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While I like the Paypal idea, is there possibly another way to do it w/o losing so much $ to the Paypal fees?

Also, I was just kind of thinking it would be nice to set up an AG emergency fund for cases such as these to either help out a fellow boardmember or a little girl in need. A general account of such.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm up for whatever we decide! Katie needs Marisol again!

joelanddeborah

I'm going to be gone until about 5:00 Pacific Time, then when I get back this evening I will see if Bugs got the message and we can start posting each other to get as many people involved as possible. We'll just send Paypal money to Bugs so she can get Marisol out right away.

My husband and boys are leaving for Seattle this afternoon, so I'm not going out. I'll be here with my girls and maybe some friends, so I'll stay on top of it.

That would be neat if we had an emergency account, but that in itself creates a bunch of hassles. I don't know how to get around Paypal fees. I hate them, but oh well...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 26, 2006 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Deborah and Girls ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bugs could set up a personal paypal account with a different email address (even a free one like yahoo and hotmail would work). If people tranferred money to this from an existing paypal balance or their checking account (as opposed to using a credit card to fund it) there will be no fees. I believe you are allowed up to $500 a month in transactions before being required to upgrade to a seller's account.

Mary Kate

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She found her! There is a new post!

Faith

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12