Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Project Idea- Anyone Want To Be Part?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think posting pics of what we are selling as fundraisers is a great idea. It will be fun to see what everyone does.

Might be fun to offer things here before ebaying them because here everyone knows what the cause is for so people might be willing to pay more. On ebay there are rules about fundraising-- I am absolutely not an expert on this but I don't think we could mention in our auctions that they are a fundraiser.

Re: Molly's Victory Outfit-- couldn't hurt to offer it here. Check what it is going for on ebay and if no one here offers a comprible amount you can always list it there. Here there are no listing fees which might make a difference in final donation amounts.

I would suggest starting a new thread for items being donated as fundraisers. Do we need to check with a mod and get permission for this?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 21, 2006 11:25 PM: Message edited by: MuppetQuilter ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was only a suggestion- I honestly have no clue.

If you think the board would be better, then let's go for it! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd be willing to help - I could donate clothes for the dolls as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What happened with this? I found it way back on page 8 or so. Do we have someone who sells on ebay as a regular thing who can list for us and accept payments by Paypal?

Donna Cotterman

posted August 21, 2006 08:23 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you to everyone who has offered their support...if we all give a little it will add up to a lot!
    The site is progressing quite well. Many thanks to Nevtal, who will be creating the reccomendation forms, and Caroline (not on this board, but I think she deserves credit), who will be creating the banner for our site and for links on other people's sites...she is very talented so I know it will turn out well.

I hope to "unveil" the site by next week. It will include all the detaile dinformation we have been discussing, as well as a few things I've decided on my own.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please let me know by either PM or replying to this thread.

Thanks again so much,
    Lindsey

Also, I would like to add that our Board of Directors is as follows:

President: Lindsey (me)
    Director of Personal Relations: Gomunk
    Director of Recommendations: Annika (MuppetQuilter)

I still need a Director of Fundraising! She would be in charge of charity auctions, drawings, contests, etc., as well as ideas for future fundraising ideas.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe we are waiting for the site and then will have to charity auctions on the board with members donations and then e-bay with non-selling items for the public.
    Better check with Lindsey. ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's a newer thread, I believe it is called Doll Hugs, floating around somewhere.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567