Thread: I have made a discovery, ... nothing too big..

13Pumpkins

I think I've figured something out. Not groundbreaking or anything...but it's not that I don't like the redhaired dolls, it's that I don't like Felicity's pincurls! I was looking at a blue eyed redhead that one of my friend's has, thinking how pretty she was & how I'd like to get myself, that I realized that the reason why I don't like Felicty very much at all, is the pincurls! It's not the green eyes, because there was a green eyed GOT redhead on auction last week that I was like, wow, I'd like that doll... So it's got to be the pincurls. Miss_Felicity's_closets's PM Felcity has the pinculrs removed, by the original owner... I like her really well. It made me want a Felcity. But, my other friend's Felcity doll, which was bought last year before the movie came out, I still don't like her hair. Because of those pincurls.

Does anyone else not like the pincurls?? Allm y girls so far have bangs, and so it looks like it might stay that way!

[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My little sister hated the pincurls. She got Felicity in 1991 when she was released and immediately pulled out all the pincurls. Eventually, as an adult, she gave her Felicity to me. If you look in my album, my Felicity has no pincurls. I like the pincurls OK, but I do think my Lissie is pretty without them too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

tiktokism

I hated Elizabeth's pincurls when she first came... they've since been absorbed into the rest of her hair. If I get Felicity, I'll probably get rid of her pincurls as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally love the pincurls, but they are a little difficult to maintain. My 93 Felicity still has her top ones really nice, but the others have sort of absorbed into her the rest of her hair. I had to really dig for them and re-curl. Felicity is so gorgeous, but if the pincurls really do bother you, they can always be cut off or just let absorb into the rest of the hair.

13Pumpkins

Originally posted by horsemom:
    My little sister hated the pincurls. She got Felicity in 1991 when she was released and immediately pulled out all the pincurls. Eventually, as an adult, she gave her Felicity to me. If you look in my album, my Felicity has no pincurls. I like the pincurls OK, but I do think my Lissie is pretty without them too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your Felicity is very pretty with out them!