Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm I'm surprised Rachel(my name) isn't on the list!! Its a pretty popular name.....I know AT LEAST 5 or more Rachels....

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 14, 2006 11:35 AM: Message edited by: llama_dreamdancer_5 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD has 2 Kelseys, 1 Chelsea, 2 Kaylas, Katie, Katherine and Kristy as friends.......talk about confusing! The Kaylas and Kelseys and 2 Beccas are in my GS troop! I have never heard of AVA either, except for on my Soap Opera.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When my grandaughter was born, 4 years ago, I was rooting for the names Laura, or Emma.....my daughter had other ideas. We have a darling Avery, and the name suits her to a "T". I have a friend who's new grandaughter is Ava, so I guess it's becoming popular.
    I named my daughter Amy, when everyone I knew was naming their girls Lisa. Now you don't hear of Lisa.
    My daughter was named after a character on a soap opera.....so was I, according to my mother. Only soap operas back then were on the radio!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's so cool! I'm surprised my name (Melanie) isn't on the list, but then again, you rarely ever meet any Melanie's. I have only meet two other Melanie's so far in my whole life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's really funny - I just met my new third cousin (or first cousin twice removed? Second cousin once removed?) who's only a few months old, and her name is Ava! I was just thinking, "Oh, I haven't heard that name..."

When I was doing billing for a pediatrician's office, the number one girl's name was MacKenzie (or various spellings thereof) the second was Sierra (with different spellings) and then came Kayla/Kaylie/Mikayla and then Taylor, Madison, Morgan, and other "masculine" names. I wonder if it changes due to the city type - this office was in a fairly rural suburb.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm also glad my name isn't on the list. I think it would get confusing if I knew a lot of Colleens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12